Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lego love or war?


Is lego a 'love' or a 'war' in your house?  In my house, it is a little bit of a war right now...depending on which side of the bed I wake up on these days, i may wake up with a piece of lego in my face, barely missing my eye, slide over a piece in the shower, or i may just step on a piece of lego on my way downstairs?   Either way, there's way too much lego than i can handle in my house...



It just so happens that both my kids are in love with lego at the moment: I love the fact that it keeps them busy and that, they can get creative at the same time.   I love that i can take them to different lego workshops hosted by different vendors i.e Toys R Us as well lego programs hosted by HPL  Not to mention, the lovely lego events by Indigo/Chapters  

So, however much of a war, lego is in my house right now, I cant help but facilitate things for my kids to be able to do what they love most, even if it is for awhile...that is what Moms do, right?!!

  To all the moms out there battling lego wars, remember that it is only for a while, and Enjoy it while it lasts.   Also dont forget to check your local listings for the next Lego event, program or workshop...They say, "If you cant beat them, join them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...