Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back-to-school must haves

As our kids head back to school, we all have a few things on our must-haves list.  My list looks like this:


Oliver's labels are awesome for your little ones from preschool to grade school.  They come in original labels, mini labels, shoe labels, clothes labels,,allergy labels, etc I just received my daughters labels for Kindergarten, and i love them...they are everything i hoped for and more:)



  

Here's some more finds at Oliver's labels: household labels, safety bands, bag tags and wall decals.
Since i'm also an agent for "Oliver's Labels", you can order your labels through my agent website at http://www.oliverslabels.com/jmshurland


Iron kids gummies

I give iron kids gummy vitamins to my kids every morning before they head out to school, and they love it!

Iron kids gummies are available in vitamin D, Omega-3's, Calcium, multivitamins and omega-3 bursts

They can be found at almost all the drug stores e.g shoppers drugmart, walmart etc

Also available for adults as Adult Essentials









1 comment:

  1. Awsome blog ! please check out my blog http://abakersjoy.blogspot.com/ I am following you also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...